10.000rpm limit removal

Sturc390

Country flag
Good morning world how's everyone's bikes going. Now I've added grey area ktm airbox and over sized injector tyga full system rapid bike evo ignition MNNTHBX airbox lid with dna filter but now seem to hit that rev limit way to early now how do I remove it with out taking sencor out please

Emu83

Country flag
I think he was asking how high because the head will need major upgrades if you want to go past 10500. I could be wrong though.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Also, power falls off with higher RPMs to the point that it's better to shift to get back into the power in the next gear. More RPMs don't ALWAYS mean Moah Powwah!

Sturc390

Country flag
Also, power falls off with higher RPMs to the point that it's better to shift to get back into the power in the next gear. More RPMs don't ALWAYS mean Moah Powwah!
I still think needs moving a few hundred rpm as seems to be making best power now as get to the limiter

kostean

Country flag
I still think needs moving a few hundred rpm as seems to be making best power now as get to the limiter
Hi,

from extended track use experience, i can say that the engine does keep going until around 11, 800 RPM and with the right gearing, we have pushed out 192km/h at straight. Going for extended periods of time at that level does come at a great cost of reliability on this thumper. I would not even dare to think of these RPM-s if we would not have the whole top end strengthened up and run regular replacements of parts on throughout the season.

If at these revolutions anything from the top end goes- you can use that whole engine as a boat anchor later on.

Sturc390

Country flag
Hi,

from extended track use experience, i can say that the engine does keep going until around 11, 800 RPM and with the right gearing, we have pushed out 192km/h at straight. Going for extended periods of time at that level does come at a great cost of reliability on this thumper. I would not even dare to think of these RPM-s if we would not have the whole top end strengthened up and run regular replacements of parts on throughout the season.

If at these revolutions anything from the top end goes- you can use that whole engine as a boat anchor later on.
OK thanks for that appreciate it maybe I just play with the gearing a little now as still running standard

Good morning world how's everyone's bikes going. Now I've added grey area ktm airbox and over sized injector tyga full system rapid bike evo ignition MNNTHBX airbox lid with dna filter but now seem to hit that rev limit way to early now how do I remove it with out taking sencor out please
My mate has the rapid bike race fitted to his and he is suffering from a glitch where his bike is cutting out like its hitting the limiter at around 9500. Try and see if you can see on the tacho when yours cuts in. You may be suffering the same issue? When he disconnects the rapid bike the bike goes back to the standard 10250 rpm

KTMasean

Country flag
The EVO modules by Dimsport have the OPTION to increase the RPM's by up to 1,000.
For units that have been shipped with this option activated will obviously have this out of the box.
For those units where this has not been activated, these buyers were informed about this by Dinsport Italy.
In order to have the option activated, you will need to contact a local tuner/dealer equipped with Rapid Bike Master PRO software.
The Exclusive kits are all activated but on most EVO's this option is disabled.

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
The EVO modules by Dimsport have the OPTION to increase the RPM's by up to 1,000.
For units that have been shipped with this option activated will obviously have this out of the box.
For those units where this has not been activated, these buyers were informed about this by Dinsport Italy.
In order to have the option activated, you will need to contact a local tuner/dealer equipped with Rapid Bike Master PRO software.
The Exclusive kits are all activated but on most EVO's this option is disabled.
Beat me too it. Thank you