2015 cup

kayabusa

Country flag
I was offered $ 8,500 out of the door 2015 CUP version. Do I take it or wait for the 2017 street version and invest money on the racing parts ? what do you think guys.

KTManny

My understanding is that cup will no longer take modified KTM but only original CUP model. Anyone else?

Thetonious

He is saying that if you intend to race an RC390 in the KTM cup it has to have been an original cup bike to start with. If you don't intend to enter into the cup series you can buy race parts for the street version. I would suggest going the street route if you aren't interested in the cup series as then you won't be limited to cup specs which has lower HP and mediocre performance accessories. My 2 cents. :)

KTManny

He is saying that if you intend to race an RC390 in the KTM cup it has to have been an original cup bike to start with. If you don't intend to enter into the cup series you can buy race parts for the street version. I would suggest going the street route if you aren't interested in the cup series as then you won't be limited to cup specs which has lower HP and mediocre performance accessories. My 2 cents. :)

Thanks for clarifiying my comment, that is exactly what I was trying to say.:cool:

stevieboy

Country flag
I have a 2015 with low miles that I am trying to sell. I think if you look in the FOR SALE thread you can find a description of what I have. I am in northern Illinois and would like to get $4500.00 for mine. I may be able to deliver or at least meet part way as well.