2015 rc-390 *pita*

helpbago

Alright, so first off, this is mine and my wife's opinion on this, second, I love this bike in terms of power and getting through traffic. Now well comes the sad part and I want anyone and everyones input on this.

So, we got the bike back in April of '16, with a one year warranty from factory serviced at a decent sized dealership, I'm not going to say names because they actually have one of the largest online website to get gear and parts for street bikes, cruisers, and atv/mc side by sides. You can probably figure that out on your own from how I worded it. The Manager has been awesome, working with me and trying to get the parts from factory in a very fast time frame. I do have another post leading up to now, which I posted back in May and haven't been on due to traveling for work and such. http://www.rc390-forum.com/forum/ktm-rc-390-general-discussion-forum/1487-love-hate.html

Today officially ticked me off, I am now getting the coolant tank replaced for the second time, a vacuum line from something was melted and just destroyed some how, and the drain tube from the gas tank had a hole in it and felt very brittle. We possible might be replacing the side stand due to rust at the base, we don't get snow or ice the roads in my part of the country, and we are having to have the brackets on the under fairings and side fairings redone and the bolts replaced. Estimated time till I can have her back is at least 2 weeks, one for the parts, and one for replacing and modifying the parts if necessary. The head mechanic said if the new coolant tank doesn't have a metal brace reinforcing it at the connection point, than he will have to build one, this part is at the top of the neck near the lid, where the top tube goes into the tank.

So yes, this is kind of a rant/I want to know who else is having these problems or if its just my luck. Anyways, I'm looking forward to the replies.

http://i.imgur.com/n91b5TX.jpg Link is a picture of the coolant tank.