2015 rc390 track bike

simpletty

Country flag
Selling 2015 track bike, I have one race weekend on this bike after a fresh rebuild of engine, has new suspension as well

1. bitubo front and rear suspension spring for 215lb rider
2. fresh engine build with new piston, slipper clutch
3. one race weekend on pirelli slicks
4. 390r airbox and exhaust
5. larger wave rotor and sintered pads
6. 415 chain and sprockets
7. motion pro quick turn throttle and kill switch setup
8. fork and swingarm sliders
9. front brake lever gaurd
10. full set of spares, including tire warmers and brand new mounted rains
11. power commander and quick shifter
12. Top end has new valves and titanium keepers

I rb1.jpgI am located in Canada

Bike dynoed at 47 rwhp on c12/premium pump gas.
I am asking 7500$ canadian for the bike, if i dont get what I am asking, the bike will be parted down to the frame and sold peice by peice

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Why are you selling?!?! Are you OK? Beautiful turn-key racer.

CDN Duke

Country flag
Was hit hit from behind it’s the end of May and have whiplash plus a hip injury. Decided to hang up the leathers and pursue scuba diving professionally.
Sorry to hear Lonny... Beautiful setup, too much to list - Tyga exhaust?

GLWS.

simpletty

Country flag
ItÂ’s located in Alberta canada, zero street parts, clear title. Bike bought new off showroom floor late 2015. Rode for a few months then converted to track use. Bike was rebuilt over winter 2018. Engine,suspension, exhaust, body ect. One race weekend, about an hour or f use on bike.

Where's it located?
Any street stuff? title status?

michaelrc51

ItÂ’s located in Alberta canada, zero street parts, clear title. Bike bought new off showroom floor late 2015. Rode for a few months then converted to track use. Bike was rebuilt over winter 2018. Engine,suspension, exhaust, body ect. One race weekend, about an hour or f use on bike.

Nice bike. If you were in the states we’d talk more. I imported an Aprilia last year and the whole process of getting it titled in NJ took a few months. I’m looking to buy something and ride next week.

Best of luck with your sale!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro