2017 Availability

Treachery

Country flag
Well, until Hypoint chimed in, I was going to say that late March/early April was the usual window for KTM's new-year deliveries to start, as that was my experience with mine. But waddoiknowanyway?

Hypoint

Well, until Hypoint chimed in, I was going to say that late March/early April was the usual window for KTM's new-year deliveries to start, as that was my experience with mine. But waddoiknowanyway?

lol that's just how xtreme machines works. They always stock early as hell. Idk how but they just do.

Any new info on availability?
I've had a deposit down on an RC390 at a dealer in the Phoenix area for a while, and they don't seem to have any idea when they'll be getting them.
I emailed the KTM U.S. headquaters, got a response basically saying they don't know when either, seems odd.
Obviously know reason to expect anyone here to know, but thought I'd ask.
Maybe I should call my congressman? :)
Seriously any info would be appreciated I want to start prepping for fall winter race season and starting to think I may have to go the R3 route.

I emailed customer service again, got the same response we get every month, "The bikes will be here at the end of the month."
Maybe we'll get them in time for the 2018's to be available.