Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
As time has been getting closer and closer for the MotoGP races here in Austin, I wanted to send this invite out to everyone for our annual Open House / Customer Appreciation party on the Friday evening of the race weekend. This year that's looking like it will be April 21st. I'll have LOTS of Genuine Texas BBQ, smoked here at the ranch with Oak harvested from the ranch, as well as all the fixings... plus a good Central Texas Bonfire! :) While we will likely have to forgo the Shootin Contest (beer and guns have been veto'd by She Who Must Be Obeyed) but we'll have plenty of other fun. :)

Our annual Open House has been another one of my ways of giving back to my customers and sponsored racers, and I'm very much looking forward to this years event, and would love it for y'all to make it out!

In addition, it's looking like we will also be hosting the Stop and Go Moto2 team at the party, so if you want to come rub elbows with the SAG team, here's your chance!
sag.jpg sag2.jpg

green_bread

Country flag
We will be down for the GP again this year. Gonna try to make time to come by this time. A lot of it depends on the guy going with me and when he can leave.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
@green_bread I have a standing invitation open to any and all members to swing by pretty much whenever so if you missed the open house you can swing by some other time! :)

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Just another quick reminder as April 21st is FAST approaching for our annual Customer Appreciation / Open House party the Friday evening of MotoGP weekend here in Austin. Any and all KTM riders and Tyga customers are invited to come out and enjoy Texas BBQ (I'll be making Oak Smoked Brisket and Turkey) with all the fixins, enjoy a bonfire under the Stars at Night are Big and Bright.... deep in the heart, of Texas! I've also confirmed the the -=ENTIRE=- Stop And Go Moto2 team will be attending as well, from riders to wrenches.

smoked-brisket1.jpg

Scarbert34

I'm going to buy one of these little bikes and i'm bettin' i'm going to get to know you. I don't keep anything stock .
Got divorced and lost everything . I'm starting over and I'm going to share one of these KTM 390'swith my oldest son till I can buy two more , These look like a ton of fun. I will make it a point to come to Austin for the races and stop and visit.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Brisket has been in the smoker about an hour now. T-Minus 12-14 hours. It will then rest overnight, be sliced, and reheated in time for party kickoff Friday at 6pm. The things I do for my customers! LOL
IMG_20170420_084459.jpg
2c9b4761-22c1-4e8b-91ed-54fd068449ab.jpg

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
A great success... and I think the SAG team had more fun than anyone. Spaniards know how to enjoy themselves THAT'S for sure! LOL

FB_IMG_1492831930129.jpg

I'm going to now go fall over and sleep for 16 hours strai.... Wait! Ok sleep for 6 hours, then be up and active to head back to the track! Work work work!!! :)