2022 Model Exhaust and Bodywork

korea_rc390

Country flag
and i have some question about RC390 2022.
i've order Rapid Bike EVO ECU with MY TUNE and LAMBDA sensor for better tune.
i need block off plate for accurate AIR FUEL RATIO calcuration
but, there is no block off plate for RC390

(as you know, RC390 have diffrent blowby gas line.
compared to R3,Ninja400 )

How did you figure it out this problem?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
and i have some question about RC390 2022.
i've order Rapid Bike EVO ECU with MY TUNE and LAMBDA sensor for better tune.
i need block off plate for accurate AIR FUEL RATIO calcuration
but, there is no block off plate for RC390

(as you know, RC390 have diffrent blowby gas line.
compared to R3,Ninja400 )

How did you figure it out this problem?
What are you trying to block off exactly?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
A crankcase breather is not a pair valve. We do not have pair valves on these bikes, and please don't modify the crankcase breather.

ToddRc390

Country flag
We will be using the rapid bike evo exclusive tuner for the 22s. Tuner will be required.
Hi there. I’ll be picking up my 22 very soon! The first thing I NEED to change is the exhaust, so I will 100% be purchasing this exhaust from you. How hard is it to fit the rapid bike evo exclusive tuner? Is it plug and play or do you have to cut and join certain wires? Have you made a video on this yet for anyone purchasing the exhaust from you? Thanks

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hi there. I’ll be picking up my 22 very soon! The first thing I NEED to change is the exhaust, so I will 100% be purchasing this exhaust from you. How hard is it to fit the rapid bike evo exclusive tuner? Is it plug and play or do you have to cut and join certain wires? Have you made a video on this yet for anyone purchasing the exhaust from you? Thanks
No one in the US has bikes yet so I don't have any instructional literature etc. The RB Evo unit is mostly plug and play with the exception of a tap in to the TPS wire that is very well explained.