2022 Model Exhaust and Bodywork

korea_rc390

Country flag
and i have some question about RC390 2022.
i've order Rapid Bike EVO ECU with MY TUNE and LAMBDA sensor for better tune.
i need block off plate for accurate AIR FUEL RATIO calcuration
but, there is no block off plate for RC390

(as you know, RC390 have diffrent blowby gas line.
compared to R3,Ninja400 )

How did you figure it out this problem?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
and i have some question about RC390 2022.
i've order Rapid Bike EVO ECU with MY TUNE and LAMBDA sensor for better tune.
i need block off plate for accurate AIR FUEL RATIO calcuration
but, there is no block off plate for RC390

(as you know, RC390 have diffrent blowby gas line.
compared to R3,Ninja400 )

How did you figure it out this problem?
What are you trying to block off exactly?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
A crankcase breather is not a pair valve. We do not have pair valves on these bikes, and please don't modify the crankcase breather.

ToddRc390

Country flag
We will be using the rapid bike evo exclusive tuner for the 22s. Tuner will be required.
Hi there. I’ll be picking up my 22 very soon! The first thing I NEED to change is the exhaust, so I will 100% be purchasing this exhaust from you. How hard is it to fit the rapid bike evo exclusive tuner? Is it plug and play or do you have to cut and join certain wires? Have you made a video on this yet for anyone purchasing the exhaust from you? Thanks

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Hi there. I’ll be picking up my 22 very soon! The first thing I NEED to change is the exhaust, so I will 100% be purchasing this exhaust from you. How hard is it to fit the rapid bike evo exclusive tuner? Is it plug and play or do you have to cut and join certain wires? Have you made a video on this yet for anyone purchasing the exhaust from you? Thanks
No one in the US has bikes yet so I don't have any instructional literature etc. The RB Evo unit is mostly plug and play with the exception of a tap in to the TPS wire that is very well explained.

korea_rc390

Country flag
finally set up Sebimoto FRP.
In order to fit the belly pan, bracket is needed.
and WRS 17-22 R1000/R windscreen fit good for Sebitmoto FRP

Attachments

• KakaoTalk_20220808_160758962.jpg
    KakaoTalk_20220808_160758962.jpg
    888.8 KB · Views: 73
  • 113.jpg
    113.jpg
    601.6 KB · Views: 77

bj059

Country flag
Hi, I just got delivery of my RC390 2022 and I have ordered the Sebimoto fairings. With your windscreen is it this one from WRS ?

RACE HIGH WINDSCREEN WRS TRASPARENT +70MM SUZUKI GSX-R 1000 2017-2022.​

I also plan to see if my Tyga WSS300 exhaust will fit on the new bike from my 2017 RC390.

I see the Sebimoto belly pan is strange shape where it is down sloping on the bottom instead of being flat. - what do you think ?, and what bracket is needed ?? do we get it from Sebimoto ?

(sorry i couldn't turn bold off)

korea_rc390

Country flag
Hi, I just got delivery of my RC390 2022 and I have ordered the Sebimoto fairings. With your windscreen is it this one from WRS ?

I also plan to see if my Tyga WSS300 exhaust will fit on the new bike from my 2017 RC390.

I see the Sebimoto belly pan is strange shape where it is down sloping on the bottom instead of being flat. - what do you think ?, and what bracket is needed ?? do we get it from Sebimoto ?

Yes GSX-R1000 17-22 :)
tyga wss300 exhaust
will not fit on New Rc390 perfectly
because bolt mounting position is diffrent.
but, if you can modified,
then you can set any other old rc390 exhaust (check image 1 ,akrapovic )

belly pan is flat.
its mounted incorrectly
( my mistake )

sebimoto dont have bracket for bellypan
you need to make 2 bracket
(i can upload tomorrow picture of the bracket that equipped on my bike)

Attachments

• CCCA36F5-98BB-4413-89AA-E17EEA0CB04E.jpeg
    CCCA36F5-98BB-4413-89AA-E17EEA0CB04E.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:

korea_rc390

Country flag

Attachments

• 1.png
    1.png
    400.3 KB · Views: 29
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    93.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    81.7 KB · Views: 30
  • 4.png
    4.png
    13.6 KB · Views: 32

bj059

Country flag
Yes GSX-R1000 17-22 :)
tyga wss300 exhaust
will not fit on New Rc390 perfectly
because bolt mounting position is diffrent.
but, if you can modified,
then you can set any other old rc390 exhaust (check image 1 ,akrapovic )

belly pan is flat.
its mounted incorrectly
( my mistake )

sebimoto dont have bracket for bellypan
you need to make 2 bracket
(i can upload tomorrow picture of the bracket that equipped on my bike)
thank you so much ! - I'll place an order for the GSXR screen.
I assume the main header bolts are the same and its just the other mounting bolts that i'll have to make additional brackets to adapt to the new 2022 model ?? Is that right ?

korea_rc390

Country flag
thank you so much ! - I'll place an order for the GSXR screen.
I assume the main header bolts are the same and its just the other mounting bolts that i'll have to make additional brackets to adapt to the new 2022 model ?? Is that right ?

yes. New RC390 main header bolts is same as Old RC390
other mounting bolt location little bit diffrent. You're gonna have to do a weld on manifold for additional bracket
That's what I heard from other teams.
( All the other KTM teams in Korea used modified old aftermarket manifolds and slip on )
I want to explain how it is different, but I don't know because I haven't worked on it myself.

Last edited:

morgans1980

Country flag
Let me know if you are interested in getting the Sebimoto bodywork and RP WSS exhaust for the 2022 models. I will get them imported here and ready before the bikes show up in a bulk buy. Yes its ugly, yes its fast and will be the quickest way to get you on track with a 2022 model!
Thanks, Paxton.
[email protected]
Hey Paxton, any chance you are still making the front dash essembly? I went down this weekend and the broke the front stays that hope the wind shield etc. Damn turn 13 got me

bj059

Country flag
finally set up Sebimoto FRP.
In order to fit the belly pan, bracket is needed.
and WRS 17-22 R1000/R windscreen fit good for Sebitmoto FRP
This picture was also very useful to see how to trim the lower left cover in order to fit the GB racing cover. thanks :)

oliver racing

Country flag
Let me know if you are interested in getting the Sebimoto bodywork and RP WSS exhaust for the 2022 models. I will get them imported here and ready before the bikes show up in a bulk buy. Yes its ugly, yes its fast and will be the quickest way to get you on track with a 2022 model!
Thanks, Paxton.
[email protected]
Hi. I live in New Zealand.
How much to send full body race kit for 2022 model please?