2022 rc390 chamber/res delete

randycastell

Country flag
Just bought the shift tech chamber delete for my 2022. Will upload videos of before and after

Thanks for bring this to our attention. I've just purchased one. :^) The chamber delete seems very reasonable and well made/designed. I'm keeping the branded muffler because it is branded KTM and looks decent. The pair might just be the proper exhaust sound for the raucous single. Cheers!

Mercilus

Country flag
I already recieved it and it looks nice and super light.

Attachments

• 20230225_144312.jpg
    20230225_144312.jpg
    959.9 KB · Views: 28

randycastell

Country flag
Thanks TacHK45. 14 lbs—wow, really? Please tell us about your installation. It looks difficult to me after watching a couple youtubes. I'm anxious to install. Just one more project ahead in the que. Thank you in advance for any comments you can share. :^) Cheers!

Mercilus

Country flag
Thanks TacHK45. 14 lbs—wow, really? Please tell us about your installation. It looks difficult to me after watching a couple youtubes. I'm anxious to install. Just one more project ahead in the que. Thank you in advance for any comments you can share. :^) Cheers!
You have to take exhaust loose from the head. Should be 2 nuts. Then everything just comes apart. It's not hard bit a little time consuming