2022 RC390 Race parts

Yzfr6casey

Country flag
Hello all,
I’m building my son a 2022 rc390 race bike. I’m located in the USA and there doesn’t seem to be many parts available. I’m looking for a full exhaust, race fairings and electronics. If you have any leads on these parts I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Casey

AMG

Country flag
Building one too mate..Greys KTM will sort you..I have full exhaust, tuning module, rear sets , Glass

Bikingbagga

Country flag
Hello all,
I’m building my son a 2022 rc390 race bike. I’m located in the USA and there doesn’t seem to be many parts available. I’m looking for a full exhaust, race fairings and electronics. If you have any leads on these parts I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks,
Casey
Go to TYGA Performance

StuffinThings

Country flag
Go to TYGA Performance
Tyga doesn’t have a 2022 and they don’t plan on getting one for the foreseeable future. I emailed them a while back trying to confirm if the carbon fiber bits fit… some do, some don’t, some need some dremeling

Edit: (engine covers fit with light dremeling, the front sprocket bolts right on. The tail tidy fits but you need to cut off some of it and drill 2 additional holes. Sliders are only compatible with the rear, as the 2022 uses a hollow front axle. I didn’t want to shell out 300+ for the entire chainguard/swingarm/mudflap cover, the new 2022 uses a husqvarna rear swingarm. The stock mudguard looks quite a bit different from the old one so I didn’t want the gamble.)

Last edited:

Hotshoe

Country flag
Hello all,

Thanks,
Casey
Dont know if it will work with a full race exhaust I just got a Coffman slip-on for my 22

tywebbrc390

Country flag
Hello all,

Thanks,
Casey
i am building the same....so far i have added... exhaust k a d n air filter and dn air box cover.. ...grips...short levers...clear oil filter cover ...fender eliminator kit....anodized orange oil cap...front brake resivior cover.. and rear set....i have many mor things on the way... it is getting nasty....i will post pics if u want..good luck...all

tywebbrc390

Country flag
i would nt use grey area for anything....u can get everything else where. u have to create an account to buy anything from them and thats total BS....go else where

Karfanatik

Country flag
i would nt use grey area for anything....u can get everything else where. u have to create an account to buy anything from them and thats total BS....go else where
This is poor advice. Gray Area is great to purchase from. Customer service is also quite nice