$6,699.74 OTD in Utah

Topaz

Country flag
It's not that bad. I was told $6400 OTD yesterday.
MSRP for the bike is 5500, so you got a good deal on the MSRP, which compensates the expensive freight.

Congratulations on your new bike!

RobbiRob76

Honestly... Most Honda's only have 8% profit margin. Other than Harley Davidson, I think most are pretty close to the same. I don't understand why people don't want the dealer to make a little money? No one else works for free. Just like all things in life you have good people and bad. If they aren't trying to bend you over, pay the man so he will be there when you need them...
Be honest with me, and I will pay you for your services...
My 2 cents,
Robbi

Flo-Grown

Here in Central FLA $6300 OTD. Went to the dealership to sign papers and they offered me an used one that got there the same day. (2400 miles)
Got it for 4k! :D

Came with yoshimura fender eliminator, and matte black windscreen.

ToraTora

Country flag
I don't think people have an issue with the dealer making money. But all those extra fees feel like gouging. If the Retail price of the bike doesn't make any money then KTM should change the price so that it does. When the OTD price is thousands more than the retail it's really hard to not have some buyers remorse, and that gnawing feeling that your farts will now be silent.

ej22tgc8

Country flag
Talking with the General Manager they officially took a loss on my bike. Because it's a 2015 and they failed to sell it before 2016 they lost some manufacture incentives on the bike. They really wanted it off of their books, and that's why the price was reduced. Or so she said.