90% Complete RC390 for parts

Following the semi-successful parting out of most of the aftermarket parts on my 390, I'd like to throw out a feeler for the rest of the bike. It is just too time consuming for me to part out the bike to the frame.

So, I'm listing the rest of the bike to be sold, as-is, to someone who needs or sees value in the rest of the chassis and engine parts, etc.

The LH engine case weeps oil, appears to be a hairline crack that's responsible.That was the initial reason for the part out.

The only thing to note is that where the LH rearset bolt threads into the frame, is stripped.. All that's needed is to slightly widen the hole with a dremel, then use a longer bolt with a traditional nut on the end. Easy. I will have most likely taken care of this by the time this bike moves on.

Wheels, forks, OEM fairings, frame, engine, brakes, etc etc. No stock exhaust. Its a 90% complete RC390. Never been dropped or been down.

$1499 USD for the rest of the bike, open to all reasonable offers, and am willing to ship at buyer's expense.

I know a lot of these are being raced and people are in need of spares, and this is a good chance to score just that.

I will upload pictures as soon as I can.

Last edited:

airgasm

Country flag
Do you still have the front wheel? Is there any damage? Do you still have the lockset? How about a OEM right mirror?
Terry 805 640-5171