A.B.S removal but keep the speedo using nkn abs parts

GOJO

• Hello rc forum users , im no stranger to bikes i have a few and ive raced sport bikes previously.
    Ive recently bought a rc390 new i think there a smart looking bike and after watching them at bsb a couple of years back thought it might make a fun little bike.
    its done 35 mile and in bits in the garage im lightening and modifying the bike currently im wanting to fully remove the abs including pump and ecu and wheel reluctor's. But keep the speedo
    Regarding the speedo driving from the front wheel my thoughts are to use a speed sensor and disc bolts from a non abs 125 model with same dash ?? my question is does anyone know where the non abs speed sensor plugs in does it go in the loom or in the red spare on the dash? Or is the clock different? And has anyone done this with success ? I can split the pump and just leave the ecu side in place but id like to simplfy the set up too.
    Mods so far
    Brembo master cyl
    Galfer 320mm disc
    Wavey rear disc
    Pro bolt pre drilled titainium caliper bolts machined down to fit
    Sbs pads
    venhill custom brake lines
    Activ q/a throttle (ment for a yam 300) needs a custom bracket off the throttle body
    Loom mod to remove ignition key
    Lithium battery
    Titainium sprocket nuts
    Superspox 44 t rear sprocket
    Mods coming soon (week or two)
    Titainium swing arm spindle
    Titainium wheel spindles
    Titainium Spindle pull caps
    Titainium captive wheel spacers
    New chain
    Tyga rear sets
    Mods for winter
    Enquiried about a larger core custom rad
    Samco hoses
    Bmc filter
    Arrow gp2 ti exhaust
    Ohlins shock
    Ohlins or adreani fork cartridge kit
    Top yoke
    51mm clip ons
    Tyga carbon bodywork race trim
    Pc3 or bazzaz
    Quick shifter
    Bridgestone rs 10
    Hoping they bring out a stroker/bore kit and ive seen a turbo kit but its not ready to market yet thats why im holding out on exhaust.​