ABS Light

D

Deleted member 351

When I first got my bike the ABS light would always stay on while I was riding it now it's only lit when the engine isn't running. Is this normal or should I take it in to get looked at?

MrGrody

Light should be solid when you start your bike. Put it in gear and start to roll it turns off and stays off. This means your abs is on and working. If it stays solid while riding you've got it turned off. Owners manual shows how to turn it back on. It's the button on the cluster that isn't marked.

killer b6393

When I first got my bike the ABS light would always stay on while I was riding it now it's only lit when the engine isn't running. Is this normal or should I take it in to get looked at?

Mine would do the same thing were it just stays lit while driving. Only happened a couple of times. Turned the bike off then back on and it typically turned off

D

Deleted member 351

Mine would do the same thing were it just stays lit while driving. Only happened a couple of times. Turned the bike off then back on and it typically turned off

Thanks! Good to know that it wasn't just me and something that I should worry about.