Almost YouTube Famous

Just wanted to say hi! I run a small YouTube channel, you may have heard of it. I focus mostly on motorcycle safety stuff, but we've recently obtained a lightly used 2017 RC 390 that we'll be doing a video series on. Starting with basic stuff, like; what to look for when buying a used bike - and then all the things you should do to a used bike - like adjust the valves, grease the swingarm bearings, flush coolant, etc, and eventually turning it into an affordable track bike, installing bodywork, suspension upgrades and that sort of stuff.

I'm hoping the first reveal video will be coming out in two weeks or so. Here's the teaser image:
teaser.jpg

It seems fairly quiet around here, but I'll likely be around asking lots of questions.

Cheers!
dp

EAmin

Country flag
Sub here - love your channel. It has helped me tremendously as a new rider. Can’t wait to see the RC series. I don’t own an RC yet, I have a few other bikes, however, I will be buying the 2022 model for track days. Keep up the great work.

Falkon45

Country flag
I've subbed to your channel a while ago. Back when I was learning how to ride. I really liked the social distancing race tracks you made in your driveway. Cant wait to see the videos.