Any interest in keeping track of "lap records"?

Are you interested in keeping track of RC 390 lap records?

• Yes

Votes: 7 87.5%
  • No

Votes: 1 12.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

green_bread

Country flag
Hey everyone! Just throwing an idea out there as this was something we used to do over on Ninjette.org when I was racing Ninja 250s. Since some of us do track days and race at the same tracks, it would be fun to keep track of our personal bests and compare them to other people on the same bikes at the same tracks. As far as "rules", I would like to see the time recorded from the track/organization's timing system to keep things "fair", but I think we ought to be able to accept GPS lap timer data as well. Theres no trophy or prize money for this... just bragging rights and something fun to share with our friends here in the community.

So, what do you guys think? :D

edderz 33

Im using RaceChrono apps for laptimer and normally i saved the data in this website:

https://serious-racing.com/

Follow the instructions to upload your CSV files.

This website has the tools to analyse and compare laptime with your friends. You may find me there with this nick name EDDERZ33. Cheers

KTManny

I haven't been to the track but I would be interested in seeing how you all stack up against each other. :cool:

SAG_TX

Yes! On that note... what are people running at COTA / Circuit of the Americas? I took a shot in the dark at lap times I wanted to hit (goal was 3:00) and was between 2:59 - 3:01 consistently through the day. I want to get 2:55 or lower next time. It was my first track day on a little bike.

I'm curious what others are doing? Mine was bone stock and all I could do on the long straight was 103 :-( I have a slip on & midpipe now and I'm eager to see what I can do later this month.

Comparisons to my other bikes at COTA:
1198 - 2:44
Multistrada - 2:49

What lap times are others running at COTA? NO I'm not trying to start a competition! I just want to see what to expect from the bike.