Any women riders out there? Looking for decent track and road pants

DivingDigger

Any women riders out there? I've been looking for decent track/road pants. The internet has the best prices, but very inconsistent sizing. I've been looking at the Dianese Delta Pro C2 pants or Stella Missile leather pants. 5'6" 140lbs. Size 8ish, 31in inseam

Anyone have any recommendations?

Ryanthegreat1

Good luck, seems like if you are not the perfect dress size there is little hope in Women's gear. My wife wears longs and that option does not exist in Women's gear. She ends up in men's gear that does come in long but she says they are unflattering and make her look like a man.

If you are really serious about good fitting gear there a few companies out there that will tailor make you a leather suit. By far the best option but that comes at a price.

CFlood

Have only tried on the Dainese one piece suits, and found they run quite small. I'm 5'3 115lbs, usually a 0 US, which is a 38 for their sizing. By measurements they list I'd be a 40, but I ended up in a 42 once I actually tried everything on. So definitely recommend being generous in measurements and then maybe still sizing up one more size to be safe.