Anyone have any suggestions for this fix??

cdull3

So I bought some aftermarket rear brake and gear levers, well 10 minutes into riding the black piece that your foot goes on is just gone and no where to be found. Anyone have any suggestions on what to use to fix it or to replace the missing piece? All I know is that I'm definitely going to be reinforcing it with some JB WELD or something So it doesn't fall off again.
ae0c2998960f0e98620b40a7d7ef98c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bagwell

Country flag
yeah, longer bolt from inside out with a nut or two or 4 on it loctite and if you want, some rubber hose over that

cdull3

e3a44dc891ab13c2ad8a681a5045044e.jpg

I did this to hold me over in the meantime till I can find a replacement toe bar that fits.

stevieboy

Country flag
Check out Woodcraft. I believe their rearsets come with a replaceable toe piece that is sold separately.

cdull3

I mean I use both my brakes every time I brake I also have abs though

Chris The Welder

Motorcycles have rear brakes? Lol

I get infinite miles on my rear pads..... As I don't use them

I haven't used my rear brake since my last moto x race in '05. I guess I should practice once in a while just in case I find myself in some gravel somewhere.

cdull3

I was always taught during my studying for my endorsement that you should brake with both brakes so I always have

Chris The Welder

I was always taught during my studying for my endorsement that you should brake with both brakes so I always have

That is without a doubt the safe way. Not using the rear brake is a bad habit, I have many bad habits.