Are there Brembo Calipers available for the RC390?

airazen

Country flag
Does that mean it will fit the RC390 without making a special bracket?

it still require the bracket, as mentioned above, 690's has 100 mm pitch...

but for M50, with that price, it's very good deal you have there...

i bought mine from someone at ebay, $215 but w/o brake pads, spent another $35 for EBC FA447HH...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

madman

Elite Member
Country flag
Brembos and Rapid Bike

what pads and fluids do you recommend?

John390, How is the Rapid BIke working on the RC? I have them on all my MV Agustas and was wondering about the KTM to get it a little richer. Also, that Brembo Adapter, where can you get one of those?

airazen

Country flag
front is still on production...
but the rear now is available...

ca8148d392db6ebec848745ead0451b6.jpg

airazen

Country flag
Thanks for the update, the rear looks nice, but I'm waiting on the front.
Keep the info coming :).

it's up for sale, go to the classified sect, thanks.

edited. my post in the classified section has been deleted, still wait for further information before i can post again, sorry...

Last edited:

John390

Madman, the Rapidbike Evo works well.

It needs better documentation and it needs some tweaks to the software, but its good.

Its definitely got lots of good points.

my biggest concern is that the after sales service is very poor. Almost zero help after you have given the money. And despite the fact that it clearly states in several places that you can raise the rev limit, you cannot. And the TPS calibration cannot be done without a dyno, and this is not mentioned.

I also have some concerns regarding the auto tune with a bigger injector. I don't have the really big one that comes from Grey Area, I have a smaller higher quality Bosch one I got from Chad. The auto tune is not the best. It makes it too lean in some areas, and the autocorrection map is decidedly all over the place. If one just relies on this, ones tune will be spotty and have sags and dead spots. I am able to work thru it on my own because I have some tuning backround on various platforms, but it takes longer than it should and it can be frustrating.

Also, the option to take global fuel out(or add it for that matter) needs to be simpler and on its own, with a dialogue box or slider or something. Hell, some platforms have a place to put your injector size in and it will do the math globally for you.

All that said tho, its a great piece of kit, well made, great connectors, and the software does work. its just hampered by less than stellar software, and very poor after sales service

airazen

Country flag
i also wondered why the thread was deleted without prior notice, PM-ed the admin yesterday, but there's still no response...

i'm agree with you, that this is more like a service than me acting myself as a vendor...

the design was inspired by Yves/Trimapa at the dukes forum, but with some improvement, Yves can't make the ABS work, and need custom spacers for the wheel, so i redesign myself, make several prototype, until the bracket functioning perfectly without any additional parts needed like the spacer...

i have no plan to making them again in the future, since i already have it for myself, and there is a minimum qty that have to fulfill to the workshop after the final prototype, that's why only 10 pcs up for sale... right now, only 7 left...

I'm curious if the thread was deleted?

It's not a commercial venture, more a service to the community at the price offered:

https://r.tapatalk.com/shareLink?ur...hare_tid=44775&share_fid=1386193&share_type=t

ReidMcT

Premium Member
Elite Member
Site Supporter
Country flag
Maybe sell the lot to a site sponsor, who could then retail fhem? Or eBay.

Madman, the Rapidbike Evo works well.

It needs better documentation and it needs some tweaks to the software, but its good.

Its definitely got lots of good points.

my biggest concern is that the after sales service is very poor. Almost zero help after you have given the money. And despite the fact that it clearly states in several places that you can raise the rev limit, you cannot. And the TPS calibration cannot be done without a dyno, and this is not mentioned.

I also have some concerns regarding the auto tune with a bigger injector. I don't have the really big one that comes from Grey Area, I have a smaller higher quality Bosch one I got from Chad. The auto tune is not the best. It makes it too lean in some areas, and the autocorrection map is decidedly all over the place. If one just relies on this, ones tune will be spotty and have sags and dead spots. I am able to work thru it on my own because I have some tuning backround on various platforms, but it takes longer than it should and it can be frustrating.

Also, the option to take global fuel out(or add it for that matter) needs to be simpler and on its own, with a dialogue box or slider or something. Hell, some platforms have a place to put your injector size in and it will do the math globally for you.

All that said tho, its a great piece of kit, well made, great connectors, and the software does work. its just hampered by less than stellar software, and very poor after sales service

Good info here. I'm not sure what made me go with the RB Evo in the end, I was actually going to go with an Aracer ECU since I've had such good luck with one and my Grom.

Really excited to try to give the RB EVO a go, I was surprised my 2015 unit came with a USB cable, so I guess I'll be able to see firsthand how poor the software suite really is.

airazen

Country flag
my orientation is not for money, i'm doing this just for fun... but i must fulfill minimum qty so the price can reduced and affordable for somebody else to buy compared if i made only one, then someone wants them...?

also if i do that, put the bracket on ebay or asking another seller to sell the bracket for me, the price is gonna went up, the bracket itself costing me 430.000IDR, which is about $31-$32, selling them for only $35 each, i think it's quite reasonable...
not to mention paypal fee...

another reason is... exclusivity... lol

Maybe sell the lot to a site sponsor, who could then retail fhem? Or eBay.

todayis1984

Does anyone know if the Brembo from the Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 is compatible?

Attachments

• pho_bike_det-1.jpg
    pho_bike_det-1.jpg
    106.6 KB · Views: 39
  • pho_bike_det-2.jpg
    pho_bike_det-2.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 38

airazen

Country flag
Does anyone know if the Brembo from the Husqvarna Vitpilen 701 is compatible?

nope, Vitpilen use 100mm pitch brembo...

i'd rather buy the 790 Duke axle clamp (fork pipe), it has the same diameter with RC...
or maybe you could try to find someone who's selling bottom feet like this one...

48f5740cdd945e8ea92bf70ae0cd11b0.jpg

Andy

Country flag
nope, Vitpilen use 100mm pitch brembo...

i'd rather buy the 790 Duke axle clamp (fork pipe), it has the same diameter with RC...
or maybe you could try to find someone who's selling bottom feet like this one...

48f5740cdd945e8ea92bf70ae0cd11b0.jpg

Diameter as in fork tube?

What about the axle size, wouldn't you need a 790 front wheel too?

Sent from my HUAWEI M2-801W using Tapatalk