Bar end mirrors

Guyhowdy

Steffen from Rhinomoto and I worked together to come up with a solution for bar end mirror adapters for the RC 390 since I realized there is a great lack of screw-in bar end adapters on the market for our bikes. He was awesome to work with and I recommend you shoot him an email [email protected] if you are interested in getting a pair for your bike. He had me order the 150-0151 kit, then custom made some .250" spacers for me since the spacers that come with that kit are too small and bind the throttle. He may create a ready to go kit in the future, but if you want them now you'll probably have to ask for this custom kit for the RC 390. Mirrors attached are CRG. Here are the results:

IMG_6394.jpgIMG_6396.jpgIMG_6397.jpgIMG_6398.jpgIMG_6399.jpg

Arahant

Country flag
I actually like how the original mirrors look, and I'm not really big on how the bar end mirrors look. That being said, the original mirrors are horrible for seeing anything... I find it easier to lift up my elbow and to glance under my arm to see whats behind me, it's not so good, and I think I would like the bar end mirrors more from a practical standpoint.... just have to figure out what's more important to me. Thanks for the pics, I'm sure some people prefer them from both standpoints.

Guyhowdy

What did you replace the mirror brackets with?

Well I bought some MNNTHBX mirror block offs, but really wanted the block offs I have in the pictures because I like the look better. While the MNNTHBX were in the mail I went to my local dealer and found out the block offs in the pictures come with the racing windscreen, the one without the headlight cutout. So now I have some unused MNNTHBX block offs and a racing windscreen seating around ahha.

I would also like to add that the block offs fit best without the rubber bushings underneath. I originally installed the block offs with those rubber bushings that go in between the mirrors and the windshield, but the block offs were raised too much. When I took them out, the block offs sit flush against the windscreen.

Seabass

where are you located? I'm in Toronto, Canada and looking for bar mirrors. what did you pay for yours?

psych0hans

Country flag
You? Because you couldn't pay me to put those ugly things on the ends of my bars lol. Even if they were good looking, how are you going to install those on the stock bars? Think I'll stick with the CRGs for now....
I would, if they didn't cost so much...