Best price 2015 ktm rc390 in california?

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what is the best price OTD (OUT THE DOOR TAXES FEES INCLUDED) for the new 2015 KTM RC390 in Northern and Southern California? Is it MSRP $5499+ ALL FEES?

Thanks, Tim

reenmachine

Country flag
There's an OTD price thread that has some CA numbers here.

Bikes are so hard to come by that there's little if any wiggle room in the major metropolitan areas. I've been quoted ~$7,400 OTD (full MSRP + generous fees) from multiple places, and if you don't take it there's a line of people behind you who will.

Guyhowdy

I feel a little bad if reenmachine paid $7400 in Studio City when I live in West Hollywood and just paid $6169.87 +$100 delivery from Palm Springs Motorsports =$6269.87 all said and done. Purchase date was this last Saturday 6/13/15 It was the last one they had in stock at the time, but the owner said they're getting more delivered soon so check in with them if you live in 100 mile radius. No one should have to pay a penny over $7k for this bike....

Guyhowdy

I call palm springs and the OTD price was $6750 :(:confused:

The salesman that originally helped me was Mike W. I know taxes vary from zip code to zip code, I see you live in SF...but it shouldn't be $600 more. If I were you, I'd call again, ask for Mike, and if he quotes you different than me then you should mention the $6200 quote I received.

rick

Went into Santa Barbara Motorsports yesterday and asked what the OTD price was: $7,200.

MrGrody

Hello everyone,

I was wondering what is the best price OTD (OUT THE DOOR TAXES FEES INCLUDED) for the new 2015 KTM RC390 in Northern and Southern California? Is it MSRP $5499+ ALL FEES?

Thanks, Tim
Unfortunately socal is pay to play. Prep fees etc are ridiculous.

rick

Del Amo Motorsports - Long Beach said their normal OTD price is $7,900 last night. WTF? Long Beach Sales Tax is 9% and I imagine DMV fees are a couple hundred so, $5,499 MSRP + Sales Tax + DMV Fees = ~$6,200. That leaves $1,700 in dealer prep and fees? How do they stay in business?

Bobby

I didn't know there were any family run places left in CA, I'll definitely look at them when I buy.