Black Cat Racing (At The Track)

Kuroneko3

I posted these links in my "Build Thread" but I figured I should cross post them here for people to easily find them.

This will be my race progress videos from this season at the Loudon Road Race Series of New Hampshire Motor Speedway.

CCS Formula 300 (Start from pits because I was "Late to the grid")
https://youtu.be/aMwQtW8taqs

CCS Ultralight 300 (Great launch, but crashed out on lap one when my forks bottomed out and sent me for a ride)
https://youtu.be/0gTBumD1sK4

More to come

If you Subscribe to the youtube channel then you will be able to see these videos sooner than when I get a chance to post them here. If you are THAT interested anyway...

Last edited:

mdabyo

Country flag
the links didn't work for me, but i found it on youtube by searching black cat racing. Having raced NHMS it scared me watching these videos knowing you are on stock suspension. LOL. NHMS is a lot like my local track, very bumpy and technical, there is no way the stock suspension can keep up the that abuse and i am impressed you wera able to push it that hard! You will be very fast when you get some real suspension on that thing! that should really be your next purchase.

Kuroneko3

It certainly was an interesting and wobbly weekend! haha.

yes suspension is the ONE thing that I wasn't able to prep before that round in time. It won't be long (;

isaac_

It certainly was an interesting and wobbly weekend! haha.

yes suspension is the ONE thing that I wasn't able to prep before that round in time. It won't be long (;

Guy on here is wanting to sell/trade forks with andreanni cartridges for stock forks... make that deal.

CDN Duke

Country flag
Guy on here is wanting to sell/trade forks with andreanni cartridges for stock forks... make that deal.

Don't want to pollute the for sale thread, but HardRacing sells the cartridges for US$575 new... I've done the spring swaps now, it's not hard but it is a couple hours of work.