Can anyone beat this record for crashing a new bike?Or my most embarrassing moment

Biker

Country flag
Try beating this for embarrassment!

So I collect my brand new RC and manage to drop it in front of the dealership gates with the entire staff watching!!!!!
Luckily the only injury was to my pride. Lol

With hindsight I blame it on the swine flu which I think was brewing and was making me a bit woozy that I developed the next day. That's my excuse anyway Lol

Btw I have been riding for 25 years so it was personally a most humiliating experience for me lol

guzz46

How about this one? this isn't me by the way.

[video=youtube;Q9zNUPDmnz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zNUPDmnz4[/video]

Biker

Country flag
How about this one? this isn't me by the way.

[video=youtube;Q9zNUPDmnz4]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q9zNUPDmnz4[/video]

That does make me feel a whole lot better! lol

Honestly am glad nobody caught me on video lol

mr-fabricator

I think some indian guy wrote his off and mashed gimself pretty bad within a week of them being released .

Glad u ok tho mate , if it makes u feel any better i picked my new GSXR1000 up in the van and id done less than 5 miles untill it was on its side in the back !!!!! Dropped bike and damaged fairing and i hadnt even sat on it , not once ! Ha ha .

Regards lee

Biker

Country flag
I think some indian guy wrote his off and mashed gimself pretty bad within a week of them being released .

Glad u ok tho mate , if it makes u feel any better i picked my new GSXR1000 up in the van and id done less than 5 miles untill it was on its side in the back !!!!! Dropped bike and damaged fairing and i hadnt even sat on it , not once ! Ha ha .

Regards lee

Sorry to hear. I know that feeling too sadly!
Imported my Lotus elise from UK to India which survived the sea journey of 6000 miles without a scratch but the guy who drove the truck with the container think managed to hit every pothole between Chennai to Hyderabad a distance of 500 miles . End result the rear Fibreglass end got quite badly smashed lol
Best regards
Adil