Carbon Tail Street Version

RobbiRob76

What is the word on a Carbon Tail section that will accept stock light assembly? Also after years of Road Racing and sitting on "race foam", I have no desire to drop serious coin on something that will not accept a real seat. My preference is that it would accept the KTM Powerparts Gel seat, but would be willing to go back to stock if necessary... Since they both mount identically, I hope that would be possible. If it has it's own seat? That would be fine as well. Anyone else interested in this? I think it would be a natural progression for those of us who have began down the Carbon Fiber trail.
Thanks,
RobbiRob

reenmachine

Country flag
I asked for basically this a long time ago and they replied that it wasn't in the plans at the time. Maybe now things have changed. Here's hoping!

Just a simple carbon shell that replaces the pillion seat and attaches in the same manner would be fine by me.

AirRsq

I asked for basically this a long time ago and they replied that it wasn't in the plans at the time. Maybe now things have changed. Here's hoping!

Just a simple carbon shell that replaces the pillion seat and attaches in the same manner would be fine by me.

Yes yes.:D.

I would purchase one if Tyga Performance manufactured one- Maybe everyone that would purchase if available - post your interest - It would be a huge money maker for Tyga

RobbiRob76

[email protected]
[email protected]

It's a start? I think given the # of race bikes purchasing this product, success for the street bike would be huge. Bike nights, parking lots, and even stoplights will be advertising every time the bike is ridden. As an "ex Honda" dealership owner... If I could have bought these kind of products for the CBR 250, I would have always had one on the floor, tricked out, and at least a gel seat, and front fender, and chain guard hugger in stock for impulse buyers... We had similar items for CBR's (solo seats, tank protectors, and anything Carbon we could get in stock. No one wants to look like everyone else, at a bike night. We did well with these type items. I rode a HawkGt with a Tyga front fender, Duhrban Carbon rear hugger, and NSR250 bodywork. You guys have a huge following and now that small displacement bikes are the only bikes that can be bought new for less than 10K, it means many of your customers have the income to buy these bikes... I have had 600's, 750's and liter bikes. I've races Formula Singles for almost a decade... These bikes have never been more popular. These are no longer, just beginner bikes. You build it, we'll buy it.
Mine is being done in steps, but I intend to purchase most of you items by end of the year, as I also have other projects at hand.
Thanks for taking the time to read my drivel.
Robbi

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
What is the word on a Carbon Tail section that will accept stock light assembly? Also after years of Road Racing and sitting on "race foam", I have no desire to drop serious coin on something that will not accept a real seat. My preference is that it would accept the KTM Powerparts Gel seat, but would be willing to go back to stock if necessary... Since they both mount identically, I hope that would be possible. If it has it's own seat? That would be fine as well. Anyone else interested in this? I think it would be a natural progression for those of us who have began down the Carbon Fiber trail.
Thanks,
RobbiRob

It, and a street upper that'll fit the OEM Headlight, are in the works and coming up next. Now that the holidays are over and everyone is getting back to cranking out parts, the first three up to bat were the street tail, street upper, and the upper triple tree... so stay tuned! :)

RobbiRob76

it, and a street upper that'll fit the oem headlight, are in the works and coming up next. Now that the holidays are over and everyone is getting back to cranking out parts, the first three up to bat were the street tail, street upper, and the upper triple tree... So stay tuned! :)

awesome news!!!!!

Andy

Country flag
Certainly would like a road version, I loathe that standard pillion seat yet don't fancy spending a few hundred quid on something that I'd have to cut up to fit.

Agree also on a top fairing as well!

It, and a street upper that'll fit the OEM Headlight, are in the works and coming up next. Now that the holidays are over and everyone is getting back to cranking out parts, the first three up to bat were the street tail, street upper, and the upper triple tree... so stay tuned! :)

That is great news for all of us street going riders - we will be watching this space

Ok - I purchased the Carbon rear street version tail - It fitted like a dream with 100 % precision finishing - As previously posted on this thread I was in for one of these the moment I saw it - Thank you to Tyga for producing such a work of art for the KTM RC 390-

Highly recommend this product -

bkruk

Ok - I purchased the Carbon rear street version tail - It fitted like a dream with 100 % precision finishing - As previously posted on this thread I was in for one of these the moment I saw it - Thank you to Tyga for producing such a work of art for the KTM RC 390-

Pictures PLEASE :)

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor

Thanks for the kind words.

Yes, come on......Let's see some pictures.

Here at TYGA we bang away at new products and new designs and all that head scratching and (quite often) frustration is highly rewarded when we see the parts finally fitted to the bikes.

It's great to see how the owners modify their bikes to their own taste, and it's very rare to find two the same, so it's also great for inspiration.

Feel free to show off your TYGA builds by uploading on our FB page, or just send us pictures (and a bit of text) and we'll do the rest.

Cheers,

Matt.