Chamber delete question

Karfanatik

Country flag
Hello all,
Just trying to figure out a little something. I have basically a full stock 2019 RC390. Only thing really done to it is the Akra slip on with the baffle still in. Should I decide to get a comp werkes chamber delete pipe, do I need to get a piggyback or would it be just fine as long as I keep the cat and the slip on baffle? I did a bit of searching and couldn't find a definitive answer.

Down the line I do plan on getting a piggyback, cat delete and get the slip on baffle removed. I was just thinking in the short term it would be nice to up the volume on the bike. Let me know what you think. It is greatly appreciated.
Cheers!

Edwardp33

Country flag
Hello all,
Just trying to figure out a little something. I have basically a full stock 2019 RC390. Only thing really done to it is the Akra slip on with the baffle still in. Should I decide to get a comp werkes chamber delete pipe, do I need to get a piggyback or would it be just fine as long as I keep the cat and the slip on baffle? I did a bit of searching and couldn't find a definitive answer.

Down the line I do plan on getting a piggyback, cat delete and get the slip on baffle removed. I was just thinking in the short term it would be nice to up the volume on the bike. Let me know what you think. It is greatly appreciated.
Cheers!
I am contemplating a similar solution. I have a 2015 with the Akro slip on and want to delete the cat. I am wondering if someone sells the pipe for this And if it will require a new map.

Karfanatik

Country flag
I didn't get much more info so I went all in on the mods. Leovince link pipe, gray area intake, injector, open lid, PCV and QS. Gonna try these for a bit with the map Rottweiler is going to provide. Might add the WBC2 module from hard racing. Not too sure about that one yet since I don't really want to start cutting up wires. Parts come throughout the week. Install this Friday when the girlfriend isn't looking lol