Check your insurance!

Fasteddy

Country flag
Fun Country Powersports in the Dalles ! Definitely worth the 70 mile drive... $5949 not including title / tags, They received two of their order and I think I have the first one in Oregon. Put money down to hold it about a month ago.

rc_Guy

What info did you provide to USAA that got you that quoted price? I have USAA as well, provided them with the VIN, and was quoted $37/month. Thanks in advance.

I'm in so cal and Geico gave me a quote for the RC at $297 a year full coverage with $1k deductible and $388 a year full w/ $500 deductible. Seems reasonable for me at $24-32 bucks a month...

Treachery

Country flag
Sounds like the ≈$300 is about what to expect for full coverage. I have another email in to Allstate this AM.

Matt

I'm in so cal and Geico gave me a quote for the RC at $297 a year full coverage with $1k deductible and $388 a year full w/ $500 deductible. Seems reasonable for me at $24-32 bucks a month...

I'm from SoCal too- that's great to hear! What part of SoCal?

Treachery

Country flag
I have another email in to Allstate this AM.

I know it's odd to quote myself, but... Allstate had said they'd have the RC in the system on 4/20, now it's 4/27. Good thing I'm automatically covered for 30 days. Just don't want a rate surprise.

Ryanthegreat1

Insurance is an odd one on the RC390. Called Progressive to have them tell me it is a home built bike that can only have liability and then they came back and told me it is a race bike that can not be insured. They are going to have a chat with their underwriter and get back with me.

Treachery

Country flag
The Allstate saga continues: Initial rating: "High Performance," with an annual cost close to one and a half of our CARS. Not even a little amused.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skywoniese

I'm in New Mexico and 29 years old.
State Farm is charging me 46$ a month for full coverage.
They didn't have the RC 390 listed but asked for the VIN, MSRP, and CC size.

Ryanthegreat1

Thanks! When did you sign up? I called Monday and got the run around, said they would call back Thursday, said my VIN was strange. I don't know.

Treachery

Country flag
K75S-You did it online? I'm waiting on Allstate to come to their senses. You already have one bike with them?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Eventually I got Progressive down to 51 a month. AKA $612 a year. 23 years old no accidents. Single vehicle

Matt

I have Geico- $198/ year. The coverage I selected was liability and added on comprehensive with the lowest deductible. 5-year record with 1 speeding ticket