Chris Fillmore new Akrapovic...

kayabusa

Country flag
Does anyone knows if this exhaust is available to the public ?

cbb5976bf6abeb032708769b2d299ba4.png

isaac_

I would think the can is the same. Midpipe certainly looks different. Would be nice to have an exhaust that sits up high.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone knows if this exhaust is available to the public ?

I believe Chris was helping with development on this last week so I wouldn't expect to see it out for some time. I'm sure if anyone knew it would be Chad Wells or Paxton Gray. Looks to me like the can is significantly shorter and high which is nice, I had a highside the first time racing mine due to the low Akra pipe which was an eye opener to say the least.

kayabusa

Country flag
Also the header pipe route is shorter.... I saw a similar picture on the Italian championship last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

[emoji848]... how? Did the pipe get caught on something? Was it the catalytic or the can that caused it?
Caught the midpipe while at lean angle with the suspension compressed at the apex of the corner. Seems pretty common as all the cup racers had the same scrape on their exhaust.

isaac_

Caught the midpipe while at lean angle with the suspension compressed at the apex of the corner. Seems pretty common as all the cup racers had the same scrape on their exhaust.

Interesting. I've not had an issue with the mid pipe. More ammunition to get my org to change their rules!

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Fillmore was prototyping the World Super Sport 300 kit for the RC's. This is supposed to be available by early next year. The kit is designed along the line of the cup "kit" in so that you can buy the kit and be competitive in WSS. I have not really heard how they are going to be distributed and how exclusive it is going to be I tried to probe around during the KTM dealer meeting and they didn't seem like they were all that interested in a dealer knowing about it.

CDN Duke

Country flag
Fillmore was prototyping the World Super Sport 300 kit for the RC's. This is supposed to be available by early next year. The kit is designed along the line of the cup "kit" in so that you can buy the kit and be competitive in WSS. I have not really heard how they are going to be distributed and how exclusive it is going to be I tried to probe around during the KTM dealer meeting and they didn't seem like they were all that interested in a dealer knowing about it.
From here: Chris Fillmore Wins Italian Supersport 300 Race On KTM RC 390 Prototype | Cycle World

What is the main idea behind this project?

Consistent with KTM’s “Ready to Race” philosophy, the idea is to build a racing kit developed by the manufacturer and professional riders that will be available next year. This bike will participate October 20–22 in the RC 390 Cup final at Jerez, Spain, during round 12 of the World Superbike championship, where all the best young riders from the different countries will compete.