goat

Country flag
thanks for your response. So you would recommend to install all 4 listed products? Is there something missing or is one of the products not really useful?

Vitboy

Country flag
@ Sisco : Yes there a big difference. This airbox is a massive boost compare to the lid. You can also combine them. ( you'll need a bigger injector then)

Karfanatik

Country flag
Does anyone have a map for this setup that I can purchase off of? I have the airbox, injector, lid, decat and slip-on with baffle. PCV came with a Rottweiler map pre-installed but it doesnt take into account the updated airbox and injector.

UPDATE BELOW

Last edited:

Karfanatik

Country flag
UPDATE.
Mod list:
PCV
Gray area airbox
Big injector
K&N Filter
MNNTHBX open lid
Leovince link pipe
Akra slip-on with Baffle

I decided to play it safe and got er dyno tuned locally.
With the Rottweiler map:
41.28hp @ 10040rpm
24.24lb/ft @7700rpm

Dyno tuned:
44.57hp @ 9880 rpm
26.59lb/ft @ 7770 rpm

We couldn't get into the closed loop area unfortunately since the PCV did not have the O2 optimizer included. Debating adding the WBC2 module from Hard Racing but not sure if I should. Will it mess with the tune set up by my local shop?

Karfanatik

Country flag
Something isn't right there. Did you get Rev Xtend set up for the PCV? Peak should move to 10250 roughly.
Definitely no rev xtend enabled. It's a 2019 model. I did take a look at the dyno graph and it's pretty flat from 9880 - 10250rpm so that seems about in line with what you are saying

RiCk3902020

Country flag
interesting! I have PCV on my 2020, I just asked in this forum about opening the box and someone on FB recommended the Gray Area AirBox. Do I need new map on the PCV to obtain the gain? Running Stock Exhaust, Stock intake at this moment.

Karfanatik

Country flag
interesting! I have PCV on my 2020, I just asked in this forum about opening the box and someone on FB recommended the Gray Area AirBox. Do I need new map on the PCV to obtain the gain? Running Stock Exhaust, Stock intake at this moment.
Pretty sure you'll need a map especially if you open the lid. I can't say much though because I did all my mods at once, slapped on a map and then rode over to a shop to get a proper dyno tune done the next day. Anything that is adding air will need added fuel to keep the air/mix right. Otherwise it'll run leaner, hotter and could burn your valves

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Increase the rev limit to 11250 and it will need a map. I don't have one for that setup.

Sturc390

Country flag
KTM has finally released their HOMOLOGATED intake runner for the RC390! This little monster will typically net you a 20% gain in top end horsepower, right where you want it for race use! These modifications were all done with a closed air box lid. If running an open lid and performance exhaust system you will need an oversized injector, this thing turns the RC into a monster! If you do not have any rules to follow we offer the ones we make in house at a significant discount and you will get a whole airbox assembled and ready to install. All versions come with a map and instructions.
View attachment 4907
View attachment 4908
Homologated version:RC 390 R Air Tube
Non Homologated: RC 390 Intake Runner
Hi are these still available please

Clot

Country flag
KTM has finally released their HOMOLOGATED intake runner for the RC390! This little monster will typically net you a 20% gain in top end horsepower, right where you want it for race use! These modifications were all done with a closed air box lid. If running an open lid and performance exhaust system you will need an oversized injector, this thing turns the RC into a monster! If you do not have any rules to follow we offer the ones we make in house at a significant discount and you will get a whole airbox assembled and ready to install. All versions come with a map and instructions.
View attachment 4907
View attachment 4908
Homologated version:RC 390 R Air Tube
Non Homologated: RC 390 Intake Runner
Hello, do you have a complete set of RC390 power modification kits for sale? I want to modify the RC390 to the fastest state to race