CVMA California - RC390 Mob

Wicked Chicken

Chuckwalla RC390 roll call... Just wondering how many RC390s will descend upon Chuckwalla Valley Raceway for the upcoming 2015/2016 season? +1 Here.

nino209

20150704_155847.jpg
i doing the brake in this weekend, as long as i get the time off, i will be there for round one.

Wicked Chicken

That's seven for the grid. I bet there's a few more floating around here. Maybe CVMA would do a RC Cup class-in-a-class deal for top 390 honors.

UMZenki

how is everyone going about bike prep ATM. i am getting concerned about part availability in time for winter... don't want to make any rash purchasing decisions ahead of reliable manufacturers just to get the bike on the grid.

Wicked Chicken

how is everyone going about bike prep ATM. i am getting concerned about part availability in time for winter... don't want to make any rash purchasing decisions ahead of reliable manufacturers just to get the bike on the grid.

Long lead items on my build; From KTM Power Parts... CUP Wind Screen/Upper Fairing two months, Tail Section and Lower one and a half months and I'm still waiting on Lever Guards. Ordered everything Mid May.
Brake Rotor, Pipe, Suspension, Rear Sets, Sliders all came rather quickly.

nino209

having the cup bike has made life easier for me, but i did have to order case covers from twisted throttle about 3 more weeks for that, bazzaz should have my ZFI in about 2 weeks, the keys is ordering early, for the street version there is a few solutions for suspension, on mine i did a rear ohlins springs on the wp shock and modified some front ninja 250 springs to fit the wp cartridge, we will find out this weekend how that works, if everything works I'm about 90% ready to go.