Do I need to adjust my clutch cable?

So I was cleaning my chain today and ask went well until at the end when I decided to turn my bike on while it was on the rear stand. I had it in first gear with the clutch pulled all the way, and then I notice the rear wheel is spinning. I adjust my lever all the way out so I'm pulling the clutch as far out as I can. Same thing. Do I need to adjust my clutch cable? If so, how do I do it? Does it help my case any if I bought my bike brand new in early June and it only has 3,500 miles on it. I'm worried about my clutch being worn out now.

green_bread

Country flag
How much is it spinning with the clutch pulled in? Can you stop the rear wheel with your hand?

I ask because, as stated before, a little bit of drag on the clutch is pretty normal and not much to worry about. If the rear wheel is spinning a lot, though, and you stop it but can feel it really trying to spin, still, its probably a good indication that your clutch discs are worn out enough that its not being fully disengaged when its pushed away from the flywheel. This is exactly what happened on my bike. I replaced the clutch pack and all was well.