Dragging elbows at NCM Motorsports Park

green_bread

Country flag
Some of the video footage from NCM this past weekend. Some of these are a little ridiculous as I am stretching way out to get the 'bow down... but it sure was a lot of fun!

[video=youtube;SjmY4hcMivE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SjmY4hcMivE&feature=youtu.be[/video]

EnergyHOU

I actually think your BP is really good.

If you watch some of those kids in the cup series, they go way off the bike to maximize contact patch.

Edit: what is the setup on the bike suspension/tire wise?

green_bread

Country flag
Thanks for the nice comments, EnergyHOU!

I am running the Andreani cartridges in the forks and the JRi double adjustable shock on the rear. Tires are Pirelli SuperCorsa SC1 front and SC2 rear.

green_bread

Country flag
Thank you for the encouragement, guys! I really appreciate it! Probably going to work on the race videos tonight. The Sunday race video is going to be sweet. The championship was decided by the winner of that race and the finish came down to a 0.044 second difference between 1st and 2nd!!

btalont

Country flag
Nice! I only dream of getting my body position even close to that..more work to do coming up this Sunday at MSR Houston. Try and chase down EnergyHOU some more!

green_bread

Country flag
Nice! I only dream of getting my body position even close to that..more work to do coming up this Sunday at MSR Houston. Try and chase down EnergyHOU some more!

Thaks btalont! It does take some work/practice to get the BP where you want it, but once it becomes muscle memory, youre golden and dont even have to think about it. As Ive said before, I put in a LOT of work on my Grom on its crappy tires learning how to be smooth, get low, and trust the grip of the tires. When I get on the race bike, compared to the Grom, its a lot easier, anymore. :)

green_bread

Country flag
In a few of the corners, yes. You do have to be careful at max lean. I've nearly high sided a couple of times this season.