Ecu interogation and flashing software ??

GOJO

Hi guys , ive got hold of the diagnosgic connector for the ktm and a tune boy lead , i was going to download tune ecu software but it doesnt list the 390 and suggests for pre can models only , has anyone had any success pulling a software file/ read from there 390 ecu? , would be nice to get a read and modify fan temp on and carry out p code delete and raise the rpm limit directly and maybe some ignition timing adjustments ideally alter the closed loop , i have knowledge of car ecu tuning and some basic power commander use , i have friends as master tuners for cars and a very good bike dyno guy so between the two and i we should be able to get a result .

psych0hans

Country flag
Hi guys , ive got hold of the diagnosgic connector for the ktm and a tune boy lead , i was going to download tune ecu software but it doesnt list the 390 and suggests for pre can models only , has anyone had any success pulling a software file/ read from there 390 ecu? , would be nice to get a read and modify fan temp on and carry out p code delete and raise the rpm limit directly and maybe some ignition timing adjustments ideally alter the closed loop , i have knowledge of car ecu tuning and some basic power commander use , i have friends as master tuners for cars and a very good bike dyno guy so between the two and i we should be able to get a result .

From what I have seen online, it's not possible to remap the 390 without using special tools. Doing so might brick your ECU. not sure how accurate that is tho...

GOJO

Thanks for the reply , my mate reckons he has seen the maps that someone is doing for them , he thinks its just rev limit and ignition timing that has been altered , he seemed to think it was from india? I'll have to get him to do some digging.

psych0hans

Country flag
Thanks for the reply , my mate reckons he has seen the maps that someone is doing for them , he thinks its just rev limit and ignition timing that has been altered , he seemed to think it was from india? I'll have to get him to do some digging.

There are a couple of companies doing remaps in India. I think KIIRUS is one and UD Motor X is one...

lifeat200mph

hi guys i am new here and i just wanted to tell you guys that you can go for POWERTRONIC piggy back for KTM RC 390 or RC 200. i am using it myself and its really good. i have made my own map for POWERTRONIC. the software and wiring harness is provided with POWERTRONIC. i am from india. let me know if you have any questions. take care and ride safe.

lifeat200mph

hi i am new here and i just wanted to tell you guys that you can go for POWERTRONIC piggy back for KTM RC 390 or RC 200. i am using it myself and its really good. i have made my own map for POWERTRONIC. the software and wiring harness is provided with POWERTRONIC. i am from india. let me know if you have any questions. take care and ride safe.