Engine cutting out after being rebuilt

CT_390

Hey! Couldn't find a thread with my issue, as its slightly different from all the other "engine cuts out" threads. I recently blew my head gasket at a track day, so pulled my motor to change it and do my valve clearances all in one go. I had some issues getting the oil scraper ring back in the piston, but have the workshop manual so everything else went fine. When I started up the bike it ran perfectly for around 20 seconds, and then died completely. This carried on happening all evening u rol I left the workshop. Starts perfectly and runs for a few seconds, then dies, and starts again as soon as I push the start button. I'm really hoping I haven't got oil issues on my oil scraper ring, but was wondering if anyone had suggestions before I pull the engine again.
TIA

CT_390

Thanks for the advice! I checked all my connections, and the fuel hose was all still good. I think I may have a fuel pump relay issue, as I swapped my fan and pump relays and my fan turned on instantly, even though the engine was cold. Will do some more trouble shooting this evening and if I don't come right I'll just send it in to the dealer, but I'll keep you all updated