Ergo Pillion?

ianblewitt

Country flag
I haven't been too active on the forums posting but I read it a lot in regards to my '15 RC and couldn't seem to find the answer anywhere.

I just recently (finally) bought the Powerparts ergo seat after my regular seat plastic broke, so I wanted to also get the pillion seat ergo version too if they offer it since it's seen some fair use by my girlfriend.

The one listed as part number 90207947100 seems to go back and forth from being listed for Duke specifically or just listed "390."
From the available images it appears similar to the RC's, but I can't verify so thought I'd ask here.
I know they make OTHER seats for the duke, but I can barely even find the OEM pillion for the RC online outside eBay by searching without the direct part number.

This doesn't seem like a very common "upgrade" for the RC since most people want to just delete it, not upgrade it. Thought it was worth asking. Thanks in advance.

Karfanatik

Country flag
I'm pretty positive the RC390 doesn't have an "ergo pillion seat". I've only ever seen the main rider seat and probably would've bought a pillion if it were available