Exhaust/swingarm contact

Karfanatik

Country flag
Hey all,
Just installed the Ohlins Kt303 on my 2019 RC390. Along with it, I already had a LeoVince decat pipe as well as an Akra slipon. Anyways, I noticed yesterday that upon lifting the rear, the exhaust touches the swing arm right where the slip on and decat pipe are fastened together. Sitting on it is fine but if it extends, the swingarm is gonna get a tap.
1) Is this something to worry about?
2) I can't raise the rear without contact so that bit of adjustability with the shock is useless for the time being. Is there a different decat pipe that would alleviate this? Mivv no kat pipe maybe?

I did loosen things up a bit to try and get a better fit but I think its as good as it will get the way it is.
Let me know what you guys think.
Cheers

Karfanatik

Country flag
I would put the cat back on in the meanwhile. You do NOT want that to keep happening.
I ended up messing with and got it to the point where there is no contact at full shock extension but I can't raise the height of the bike with the way it is. I don't wanna buy another decat pipe for no reason either. High mount exhaust would fix my problem for sure

Last edited: