F/S NJ Competition Werks exhaust, Fork leg, Caliper and passenger pegs

D2M

Country flag
I Have been riding for over 30 years and recently purchased a KTM RC390 from a forum member here and have been building the bike up. These are the parts I am selling that are left over from my ( almost finished ) build. These parts are all off my personal bike.
I realize this is my first post here . I have over 1150 %100 positive feedback on a popular auction site. You will receive tracking number the day you pay. If you have any questions feel free to PM.

All prices include shipping and PP fees.
All parts are in great condition.

Competition werks exhaust SOLD
OEM front caliper ( no pads ) SOLD
OEM passenger pegs - SOLD
OEM left fork leg $160 - perfectly straight, no leaks, no rash

Last edited:

Bagwell

Country flag
So, if you have an extra front caliper for sale... what did you put in place of it on the bike? Im curious.

D2M

Country flag
I will vouch for the seller, good dude for sure! Hows that full front swap feel?

It was a huge challenge to complete the swap as the caliper offset is completely different and I had to machine a custom spacer to set the wheel exactly on center. I ended up using a Ducati rotor. I installed softer springs in the RC8 forks. I ended up stripping the bike to the frame and rewiring the whole thing. It all started wen I was waiting for the replacement seat. LOL.. Im loving the bike so far. It took a while to get the geometry set but with the height adjustable Ohlins was pretty easy just a lot of trial and error. Bike is soooo fun to ride.

I was also able to remove the ABS pump completely and still have a working speedo..

Last edited:

D2M

Country flag
It definitely came from the right guy and went to the right guy. I will take good care of it for sure..