Feeling a bit retarded, instructions for belly pan

octaneguy

I love the looks of this product. I'm about to order one actually and the price is right for the Fiberglass version. Too bad shipping is so much...50% of the part. What is the main reason for switching from the OEM belly pan to this? Clearance? Looks? Both?

unicorn_violence

the biggest reason is to catch fluid when racing. that way it doesn't spill all over the track and the rear tire, causing you to crash. the clearance is also a little better when at full lean.

octaneguy

Oh I didn't realize that. I noticed that the OEM lower belly has a separate black grill that gets eliminated with this belly. I assume that doesn't affect anything negatively.

MotoScoot

Hi Guys,

Sorry for all the confusion. We are in process of making instructions which will be provided with the products and also available for download off the site.

@ ArkansasDave apologies for your inconvenience. Feel free to drop us an email if you have any difficulties with any parts and we'll do our best to help out. That goes for everyone of course.

We're pretty confident that the bellypan etc can be fitted without too much trouble, as we were quite shocked with the poor fitment of the proper race parts, which is why we made our own with a bunch of modifications for better fitment. The race parts we got didn't even have the left hand stay, so not entirely sure how it was supposed to be secured in the first place!

Hi Matt, it is a pleasure meeting you and Paul last week. This is Jayjay from Philippines. :) looking forward on your products.