Fender Eliminators recommendations

polokid69

Whats ever ones opinion on which fender eliminator is best ? I just got a new 2016 RC390 and can't wait to get that ugly ass stock one off. I did some research and I listed the ones below, feel free to give an opinion.
Yoshimura $129
Competition Werks $89.96
R&G tidy tail $102.95
Puig Fender Eliminator $123.58
TST fender eliminator $48.97 w/o blocking plate $89.76 w/blocking plate
Vagabond motorsports $64.99

nhenneman

I'm really happy with my TST one, fully adjustable and low profile. License plate light is very bright too and installation was extremely simple.

polokid69

I went with the Vagabond. It's well made, no wire splicing and uses original hardware(nuts, bolts, washers). My first mod.

new tail packaging.jpgnew  tail1.jpgunder wiring.jpginstalled.jpgside view tail.jpg

Last edited:

psych0hans

Country flag
My setup, totally illegal, but totally awesome! Just need something to cover that hole...

Attachments

• 1C0470A5-91CC-48AD-AAA9-0475BCED7BD5.jpg
    1C0470A5-91CC-48AD-AAA9-0475BCED7BD5.jpg
    215.9 KB · Views: 167

green_bread

Country flag
I went with the Vagabond and was happy enough with it. I have converted my bike in to a race bike and I still have the Vagabond laying around if youre interested in it, Id let it go pretty cheap.

If you want to go with something new, Id recommend the TST eliminator, though. Mostly because I went to their shop last week while I was in FL and they showed me around. Super nice dudes... put lots of good R&D in to everything they make, etc.