Solidwire

Country flag
I noticed the map I received from you guys had no ignition timing adjusted on the map. Is there one you offer with conservative or base line timing adjustment?

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
I noticed the map I received from you guys had no ignition timing adjusted on the map. Is there one you offer with conservative or base line timing adjustment?

Hmm.
Please reply to the email we sent you, and we will take a look at the map.

Solidwire

Country flag
Quick question. Should the Autotune icon on the lower right screen of the dynojet software be lit green and show running while the bike is idling? I have a solid green light on my WBC2.

HardRacing

Supporting Vendor
Country flag
Quick question. Should the Autotune icon on the lower right screen of the dynojet software be lit green and show running while the bike is idling? I have a solid green light on my WBC2.

The AUTOTUNE Light on the Computer screen will ONLY come on when the TPS and RPMS are in a box that has a set TARGET A/F and also needs to make a change... ie (Autotune)

Normally this can only happen if the bike is strapped to a DYNO... or...... you have a laptop attached to your handle bars. ;-)

Example, if you were on the DYNO...... and put it in 4th gear, and held the throttle WOT.... 100%..... and at 7,000 rpm the Target A/F was 13.5 but, your bike was running 13.8 the AUTOTUNE Light would come on, and it would make an adjustment in the cell.