First Race

micahpearlman

Micah , good report and thanks for sharing

are your tires pirelli diablo rosso II ( read as 2 ) everyone swears by the rosso 2 here tho ive not tried them as yet , my Dunlop a13's are good enough for now ...

FYI: The Cup bikes in MotoAmerica are running the Dunlop A13s. I actually got my Super Corsa as a throw off from Gage McAllister who won this weekends inaugural RC Cup Race and his dad, Brok, said that the Corsa's were *WAY* better then the A13s.

green_bread

Country flag
I run a Rosso II rear on my Ninja 250 race bike. It works fine with the 7-10 hp less that the Ninjas produce (as long as you dont run them longer than you should). Ive already spun it up few times on the RC with little effort, though, and I can lay pretty fat black marks coming out of corners at the "track" (read: parking lot) where I practice. I think they work fine for a street tire on the RC, but Id be afraid to run them on the track with the level of aggression that gets applied to the throttle, there.

Just in case you were wondering... this is what happens when you run a Rosso II past its life expectancy.. even on a Ninja 250 (credit to DCMoney for the video):

[video=youtube;A7yVdiI3swc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7yVdiI3swc&list=LL7AZp5SeyZax9-m7QC_55eA&index=13[/video]

I have used in the 315mm
It is not found contact with the road surface
Since spring nor a damper different when compared with the normal vehicle
Provide the WP instructions to reference of the spring rate017.jpg020.JPG

Treachery

Country flag
The entire length of the rear suspension
Between the bolt and bolt
STD 300mm
WP 310mm±15mm
Akropovic and the swing arm interfere when the entire length of the rear suspension is more than 320mm

Are your pics of interference with the shock topped out (no weight on the rear wheel)?

Are your pics of interference with the shock topped out (no weight on the rear wheel)?

When I went the assembly of this motorcycle
We were exploring the structural limits of the motorcycle.
It is a photograph that was taken at the time of the adjustment.
It is by adjusting the state that contact does not occur

Ausracer

When I went the assembly of this motorcycle
We were exploring the structural limits of the motorcycle.
It is a photograph that was taken at the time of the adjustment.
It is by adjusting the state that contact does not occur
Great thread. Interesting info on tyre's and suspension. Just thought I'd post to give a double thumbs up to the original race report. Good on you, great post.

mr-fabricator

I run a Rosso II rear on my Ninja 250 race bike. It works fine with the 7-10 hp less that the Ninjas produce (as long as you dont run them longer than you should). Ive already spun it up few times on the RC with little effort, though, and I can lay pretty fat black marks coming out of corners at the "track" (read: parking lot) where I practice. I think they work fine for a street tire on the RC, but Id be afraid to run them on the track with the level of aggression that gets applied to the throttle, there.

Just in case you were wondering... this is what happens when you run a Rosso II past its life expectancy.. even on a Ninja 250 (credit to DCMoney for the video):

[video=youtube;A7yVdiI3swc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A7yVdiI3swc&list=LL7AZp5SeyZax9-m7QC_55eA&index=13[/video]

Thanks for the heads up , due to regs i cant use a super corsa , can run the diable rosso 2 or dunlop a13 , thats what i have now

However ( this is australia for u ) u cant use the a13 rear in 150 , just 140 , they will allow a 150 rear in the "dunlop " UB02 . But not the UB02 front 110 , makes absoloutly no sense to me .. !!!

Bridgestones are allowed in 090 or s20 but only the 140 rear . michelin allowed is the pilot street .

Ive never run the s20 so any views appreciated , 090 i have run on the road and never pushed them so no idea what theyre like on track .