Front master cylinder

m3hl

Country flag
I need a mster cylinder for 16 rc390. Any suggestions My OEM is supr spongie

I know a lot of people try Frando, which is a RCS copy. They are about $130. I will probably go this rout. The stock MC is so crappy im guessing anything from Taiwan would be an upgrade.

green_bread

Country flag
I personally dont get why people say the stock MC is crappy. I raced on it for three seasons, no problem. The first season, I even still had the ABS installed. Now THAT sucked, and if you still have the ABS system installed, maybe that is your problem more than the MC.

ABS delete with SS lines from Chad, EBC HH pads, fresh RBF 600 fluid, and I can do one finger stoppies on my bike with the stock MC, no problem.

37624260_2408828559144340_2348573050431078400_n.jpg

green_bread

Country flag
If you HAVE to replace the MC, dont go bigger than an RCS-15. I know some people who have tried bigger MCs and they said it was WAY too much.

isaac_

I love my stock MC on this bike better than my RCS on my SV.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I agree. Ditch the ABS module, get the single line system and put on decent pads. Made the bike 100% better. I still run my OEM master and endurance race with it. No fade issues or smooshy brakes anymore for me.

=maz=

Country flag
You can re-use the lines that come off the ABS unit to run direct to the caliper...save a few bucks that way.

Try the EBC EPFA447HH pads instead of the HH version. 5 fold improvement over the already good Double H. Plus the last longer...