Fuel filter

slashfive

Country flag
Going thru a new to me ‘15 and figured while I had the tank off for valves would replace the fuel filter. OEM seem to be backordered everywhere. Any aftermarket replacement suggestions?
Thanks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tom

Slash, though I can not comment on the filter, there is a consensus on some of the other KTM bike specific forums that the factory fuel pump is of low quality. If you are undertaking fuel system modifications, I would advise you to look into one of the aftermarket pumps.

aventadorsv24

currently using bajaj fuel filter(its a bad decission because the filter nips are bigger than original,so PITA when install the hose) n relocate the filter itself on left chasis for easy maintanence with extended tygon hoses..i think 8mm ID,i guess?

n i really wan to know y 3 line actually,can we make it standard 2 line so i can use cheaper fuel filter

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Caueborgia

Country flag
Hello, I'm a bit late but here is my solution, using a divisor, 2 generic bosch fuel filter (one goes for injector and the other goes to return)

I guess the reason for the 3 hoses is the 3° stands for the return of the fuel to the tank where the pressure of the line is regulated (if above the set pressure, the valve open to return and keep it lower than 2.7 bar)

I just don't know why but the return is also filtered