Getting vinyl wrap, anyone else?

ray

@emeglasson

Yes, I'm from India. Thank you for the info! Ill get in touch with Stephanie once I am done with my ADAC wrap. I had seen those rim stripes on eBay but ignored it since Black wasn't listed. Will get in touch with them too. Thank you! :)

Last edited:

Botts

Country flag
eme, that looks fantastic. Did you do the design work? Do they give you templets to work with in say Illustrator format, and then just do a print/cut, and say thank you very much, or are they more involved?

Wrap: I did the basic design work, but I don't know how to use illustrator, so I did it the old fashioned way. (on paper). The designer at the sign shop drew it all up in illustrator, or maybe it was indesign?? They have the templates in their computer, I do not. They provide proofs (renderings) for me to review, and we had a bit of back and forth until it was the way I liked it. So, yes, they were very involved in the design process. If you wanted to design it yourself on the computer, I suspect they would work with you to do that, (share the templates) and they could just print whatever you sent them.

Good to know. I was looking for a template online, and haven't been able to find any. I had thought about designing it then sending it to a shop for printing.

Does anyone else know of a place with templates online? I found this site: https://krazygraphics.com/KTM-RC-390 but they want $30 USD just for the template.

John390

I actually took OFF some of my stock stickers. Mostly the white stuff. I left the big lower ones on and the RC390 one on the top of the tank and the small ones on the tail. Looks way cleaner and more expensive with more black and orange paint

m3hl

Country flag
I got mine from forum member Kayabusa (I think that was the name, can get more info if needed). Good price they look GREAT. Super thick vinyl. He may be able to do something custom. Pic in my signature.