Graphics Kit for Racing Development

kayabusa

Country flag
Hi guys I waited for a long time to someone step up and start making graphic kits for racing on thick vinyl (like the oem cup version)
So wait is over Im going to work this whole weekend to create the templates and then start printing and producing awesome customizable kits for everyone on the grid with the top brand vinyls on the market (same as the factory motocross teams use) .... Stay tuned
317453662d58de7ecfc7864c64c9eae5.jpg
83d6d081f0bcf78d44a89114b3fa8d6c.jpg
3b47f1b70711b435aa157da581910bfc.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

kayabusa

Country flag
Hey, I just finish printing one, the cost will be as follow:

- 2017 RC CUP kit standard with no customization $ 125 plus s/h with top brand vinyls , 30 Mil thickness like Motocross kits
- Add numbers and sponsors $ 145 plus s/h
- Add Graphics Customization (like layout changes) prices upon request.

Time around time - 2-4 days.

for orders email to [email protected]

Posting new pictures soon.

m3hl

Country flag
looks great! Here is something that I would like to see that KTM doesnt offer: Do you think you would offer partial kits? basically I am only looking for the side fairing and nose decals. Getting those at a discounted rate would be great!

kayabusa

Country flag
Sure, send me an email, just the 2 side panels and the from. I'm a graphic designer so I can add some nice details on it. [email protected]

I want to take the opportunity to clarify to everyone why I'm doing this kits, and the reason is to support my 2018 trackdays and local race schedule, only for that, is not for profit, all the money collected will be put back on the bike, wheels, gas, oil, brakes, etc etc. Thanks everyone for watching.

m3hl

Country flag
Forgot to update this. I got the graphics and they look great. I would recommend Kayabusa's service. He let me make some customizations and worked with me through several revisions to make sure I was happy. All for a little bit more than the KTM kit. It was pretty pain free putting it on but you need to use a heat gun for parts that have sharp bends on them. Any other issues I would say are due to me being an amateur.

40957538791_4a1b979a5a_b.jpg

Looks great and nice work Kayabusa! I would have tried yours out this year if I didn't pay for mine already. Pretty happy with how these turned out though, $175 from Fusion Graphix.
2018 RC390 Graphics.jpg

kayabusa

Country flag
Cameron they are the same from 2015 to 2018 (if we are talking about track bikes. )

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro