Graphics Kit for Racing Development

kayabusa

Country flag
Forgot to update this. I got the graphics and they look great. I would recommend Kayabusa's service. He let me make some customizations and worked with me through several revisions to make sure I was happy. All for a little bit more than the KTM kit. It was pretty pain free putting it on but you need to use a heat gun for parts that have sharp bends on them. Any other issues I would say are due to me being an amateur.

40957538791_4a1b979a5a_b.jpg

Hey M3hl !!! I love that picture !!! it was a pleasure to work with you and more pleasure to see the final result.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I will Kayabusa, just received the decals yesterday and I still need to paint my upper fairing before install. I hope to have them all done this weekend and I will definitely post photos once complete.

Cheers,
Austin

green_bread

Country flag
Kayabusa, I sent you a message about these graphics a while back and never got a reply from you. Did the message show up?

Here are the new graphics that I attached over the weekend. All I have to do now is paint the tail fairing black and she is ready for the season.
rc3902018graphic.jpg
rc3902018graphic2.jpg

Botts

Country flag
Do you have the template to make these just for the factory bodywork or also for the Tyga panels?