Has any regular customer received their 2022 RC390 yet in the US or Canada

DavidSim

Country flag
Has any regular customer (not those with a business or connections) in the US or Canada actually received their bike as yet ?

If not, what are the dealers telling you at this point ?

Superpacman13

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
They should be pretty openly available in the US. I have them available on the floor and am one of the farther dealers from their port of origin.

bacon

Country flag
Ellicott city motorsports in Baltimore has two on the show room. I got mine a couple weeks ago through them.

jazzyjeff311

Country flag
None in Minneapolis, MN yet. They are telling me they are not getting any information from KTM corporate and have no idea when things are scheduled to ship in.

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
Bikes are showing up finally. They should be showing up to dealers who had orders with deposits first as I understand it.

StuffinThings

Country flag
I got mine 7-16 at GOAZ in Scottsdale. They had 5 or so in their dealership network, I got to unbox one.
Definitely pay attention to add-ons and stuff, I ended up overpaying by a lot because they stuck me with extra warranties, I don't think I really need.
free batteries for life, wheel and tire, and 72 months extended warranty... They fatfingered me 3 years of free warranty but still... They basically found what I qualified for, and instead of me getting parts or anything, they made the total out the door equall what I qualified for by putting the excess towards warranties...

Jeff_Neer

Country flag
I got mine 7-16 at GOAZ in Scottsdale. They had 5 or so in their dealership network, I got to unbox one.
Definitely pay attention to add-ons and stuff, I ended up overpaying by a lot because they stuck me with extra warranties, I don't think I really need.
free batteries for life, wheel and tire, and 72 months extended warranty... They fatfingered me 3 years of free warranty but still... They basically found what I qualified for, and instead of me getting parts or anything, they made the total out the door equall what I qualified for by putting the excess towards warranties...
I didn't get any of the extras other than the tire/wheel replacement program my dealer offered. I put half of my OTD cost down in cash and will have the rest paid off probably within the first year. I see myself riding this bike a couple of years and then selling either for a new version of this or maybe going with something in the 600cc range....we'll see.

DavidSim

Country flag
Got mine yesterday at motorcycle mall in Belleville, NJ…had 2 more on the showroom floor
There seem to be a number of new ones for sale at dealers here in Southern Ontario, I wonder if the delays and late deliveries really impacted overall sales of the 2022's.

StuffinThings

Country flag
There seem to be a number of new ones for sale at dealers here in Southern Ontario, I wonder if the delays and late deliveries really impacted overall sales of the 2022's.
Probably, I mean I saw plenty of CBR500s and some ninja400s while I was shopping I am sure I'd have gotten a ninja or gone straight to a 600, if my dealer hadn't JUST got them in the weekend I was purchasing.
I still almost went with a used ninja 400 with 700miles but it got sold literaly a few hours before I made the call to pull the trigger on it.
Unless you were deadset on the KTM I am sure people would just find other options... Lucky KTM deliverede a few weeks before the 2023 ninjas launched though... If there had actually been local stock of ninja's, I still mighta got one.

DavidSim

Country flag
Still plenty of 2022 RC390s being advertised in Southern Ontario, the late deliveries seem to have definitely impacted sales if KTM was only supposed to supply bikes with firm orders originally. The prices fluctuate from area to area, dealer to dealer, will be interesting to see if there is a clearance sale over the winter months (we are starting to get snow here now).

DavidSim

Country flag
Amost a year later (from my last post above), local dealers still have new discounted 2022 RC390's for sale, along with 2023s, is this unusual or the same in most areas of the US at this time ?

$ 6495 Cdn, plus taxes and fees, that is approximately $ 4,700 USD.

Attachments

• RC390.jpg
    RC390.jpg
    214 KB · Views: 5
Last edited:

DavidSim

Country flag
Не могу ответить в существующую тему, что делать ??
Может я не правильно пишу?
Прошу подсказать.
Translated:

"I can't answer in the existing topic, what should I do??
Maybe I'm writing it wrong?
Please suggest.
Thank you."

It appears you have answered in Bulgarian, try an online translater to English if need be.