Hello

Jeff_Neer

Country flag
New RC 390 owner here....just wanted to drop in the forum to see all that's going on. I used to ride street back in my younger days and then switched to motocross for many years. Wanted something stylish but not super fast etc so I was looking at a few different bikes. A local dealer finally started getting in their 2022 bikes and I just happened to walk in as they were assembling (what would be) mine. They rolled it out on the floor and the salesman I was dealing with showed it to me. I said I'd take it and they rolled it right back into service for set up. They said that was as quick as they'd ever sold a motorcycle. :) Anyhow, I got it Saturday night and rode around my neighborhood for a hot minute and then took it to work today. I loved every second of the drive in! Glad to be in a place where I can learn more about my KTM!

Jeff_Neer

Country flag
Nice bike! Bro you are lucky! There is a whole bunch of us that have been/still are waiting for ours to come in!
I just happened to check the website of my local KTM dealer (North Austin) and they said they had 2 of the orange and black in. I emailed them and they gave me the OTD price etc. I just happened to go in this past Saturday to talk to the salesman who I spoke to. While he was at lunch they were literally taking it out of the crate and starting assembly. They rolled it out onto the showroom floor right as he got back. We met and saw it was out and I said "I'll take it". He double checked to make sure it was available and it was so he immediately had the techs take it back into the shop to prepare it. It was literally on the floor for about 3 minutes! They have 2 of the blue and orange coming in soon and both those are reserved as well as the other black and orange...I guess the guy buying that one is coming to get it in a week or two. I just happened to walk in at the right time!

Last edited: