HELP NEEDED! 2017 rc390 not starting after coolant spill

neptune

Country flag
So I was replacing my coolant with my dad and there was an overflow that kind of got everywhere. Since then the display hasn't lighted up for more than a random few milleseconds where it says something like YJ_5.0.4. The bike won't turn over but for a while the leds on the turn signals and stuff worked. My dad did some weird stuff with the battery recently as well. Please let me know what to do.

FrenchieHero

Country flag
So I was replacing my coolant with my dad and there was an overflow that kind of got everywhere. Since then the display hasn't lighted up for more than a random few milleseconds where it says something like YJ_5.0.4. The bike won't turn over but for a while the leds on the turn signals and stuff worked. My dad did some weird stuff with the battery recently as well. Please let me know what to do.

Similar thing happened to me but on the highway.
Check your 15 amp fuses, and other fuses to see if anything is fried. If you have a multi meter, check to see if you have power going through as well. I ended up having to change my spark plug and a couple of other things, but yours might just be a quick and easy short. best of luck.