Help on Tyga Steering Stopper Install

thezidane

Hi Everyone,

Just ordered a Driven top triple and clip ons and got the Tyga Steering Stopper to help with clearance. Couldn't find any instructions on Tyga's website about install. Seemed like a simple enough install until I tried checking the fit of the piece of the orange flange above the lower triple. The stopper doesn't seem to fit? The tabs on the stopper do not appear to be movable. Has anyone installed this and could give any tips for the install? Would be much appreciated, thanks!

stopper.jpg

thezidane

Looking at it again, are you supposed to remove the screws on top, remove the top plate, remove adhesive protection, slide the part on from the bottom and then screw the top plate back on?

Ryanthegreat1

Looking at it again, are you supposed to remove the screws on top, remove the top plate, remove adhesive protection, slide the part on from the bottom and then screw the top plate back on?

That is exactly how it is installed. Takes less than 2 minutes.

I stuck mine on the bottom and put the plate and screws in from the top.

Careful the first time you do low speed maneuvers! You use a lot more lock than you think.

Matt@TYGA

Supporting Vendor
Hi Guys,

Sorry if the part is a little confusing. If we get a moment then will make up some fitting instructions to avoid any future inconvenience.

Matt.