Help with suit! Break Titanium Suit

kings4thecup

would you say thats a good price? he sent me close ups of both dings and they aren't bad...none of the stitching is missing except 1 stitch.

Asher

No idea, I live on the other side of the world so our 2nd hand markets are completely different .

Formula390

Supporting Vendor
Vendor
Country flag
IMO the back protector alone is worth half of the asking price...

Agreed. Those scuffs look pretty superficial. What you want to examine is the threads to see if they are damaged or not. You don't want the suit to tear open in a crash from prior damage after all. Repairs are pretty easy tho. Plenty of us racers have had serious getoffs at seriously high speeds with suits which were FAR more damaged than that after all. LOL

That particular back protector alone is probably worth $75-100 used.

Alpinestars Bionic Back Protector | eBay
$_12.JPG

kings4thecup

I got the suit...it is in really good shape...the scuffs aren't any where near as bad as it looked. the leather is in great condition and its a really comfortable suit! Granted...Idk what to look for but it seems like it was well worth the money

Thetonious

I swear by my old MotoGP (Berik) suit! I have since retired it from racing but still use it as a loaner for begginers at my race club. The suit has served me well in SEVERAL low speed crashes and at least TWO full speed offs. I would buy one again in a heartbeat and in fact I still keep watching on ebay and craigslist for a kangaroo titanium suit in my size. The price you paid was a very good deal.

kings4thecup

Glad i see positive comments on the suit....i wore it today for my 1st time at the Snake (Mulholland) and it was SO damn comfy...it breathes SO well. Im very pleased with the purchase and it was worth the waiting and constant looking on eBay/craigslist and even other sport bike forums....heres a pic.IMG_0381.jpg